Drennen (John C. Drennen Foundation Fund)
- Need based, available to graduates of any Fort Collins high school, ACT/SAT minimum score
The John C. Drennen Foundation Fund was created to provide assistance to graduating seniors from any Fort Collins high school who are unable to pay for college and who demonstrate a commitment to education by consistently receiving respectable grades, although not necessarily maintaining a perfect GPA.
Applicants must have a minimum ACT Composite Score of 22 and a minimum SAT Composite Score of 1040.
- Three awards of at least $6,000 each
- Supplemental Questions
- My unweighted cumulative GPA falls within the range of 2.5 to 3.6, as evidenced by the transcript I have uploaded.
- This scholarship requires a minimum ACT Composite Score of at least 22 OR a minimum SAT Composite Score of at least 1040. Please upload a PDF of your ACT or SAT test results.
- This scholarship requires you to demonstrate financial need. Please upload page one of your FAFSA Student Aid Report in PDF format.
- Please write an essay (500 word maximum) that will help the selection committee learn more about you - who you are, your dreams and goals, and how this scholarship will help you achieve your goals.