Norton (Linda Norton Good Neighbor Scholarship Fund)
- Available only to PSD students with a 3.5 GPA or better and planning to pursue a degree in business, finance or economics
Criteria: This scholarship is awarded to seniors within the Poudre School District boundaries with a 3.5 GPA or better who plan to continue in post-secondary education or training in Colorado. To be considered the student must intend to pursue a degree in business, finance or economics and additional preference will be given those seeking a degree in real estate. Financial need is a factor and should be demonstrated via a narrative that describes their financial situation.
- Linda Norton Good Neighbor Scholarship
- One award in the amount of $1,600
- Supplemental Questions
- My cumulative GPA is at least a 3.5.
- I plan to pursue a degree in business, finance, or economics.
- I plan to attend a Colorado school.
- I will be seeking a degree/certificate in real estate.
- Financial need is a factor in this selection process. Please upload your FAFSA Student Aid Report.
- Please describe for the selection committee your family's financial situation and why you feel you should be awarded this scholarship.
- Please write an essay that shares your post-secondary plans, career goals, and why you have made these choices.
- Show 2 more