Roy (Stephen J. Roy Memorial Scholarship Fund)
- Need based, available to students who have an interest in law and ties to Larimer County
This scholarship provides assistance to students with financial need who reside in, or have substantial ties to Larimer County and have an interest in the study of law or our system of government, debate or other similar law-related educational activities. Available to high school senior applicants, payable within two (2) years of graduation. Students attending Windsor High School are eligible to apply. Requires an essay submission.
- Stephen J. Roy Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Three awards of $1,200 each
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe for the selection committee your family's financial situation and why you feel you should be awarded this scholarship.
- Please write an essay describing your interest in the study of law or our system of government, debate or other similar law-related educational activities. Please draft your essay in a standard word processing program (i.e. Microsoft Word) and carefully proof and spell-check your content. The essay should be no more than 2 pages, typed and double-spaced. Then paste your content into this essay box and save.