Norton (Linda Norton Good Neighbor Scholarship Fund)
- Available only to students in PSD boundaries with a 3.5 GPA or better and planning to pursue a degree in business, finance or economics at a school in Colorado.
This scholarship is awarded to seniors within the Poudre School District boundaries with a 3.5 GPA or better who plan to continue in post-secondary education or training in Colorado. To be considered the student must intend to pursue a degree in business, finance or economics and additional preference will be given those seeking a degree in real estate. Financial need is a factor and should be demonstrated via a narrative that describes their financial situation.
- Linda Norton Good Neighbor Scholarship
- Two awards of $1,500
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you understand that you will forfeit this scholarship if you do not attend a Colorado school?
- I will be seeking a degree/certificate in real estate.
- Financial need is a factor for this scholarship. Please upload the first page (Student Aid Report) of your FAFSA in PDF format.
- Please describe for the selection committee your family's financial situation and why you feel you should be awarded this scholarship. Please do not include any names in your response.
- Please write an essay (500 word maximum) that shares your post-secondary plans, career goals, and why you have made these choices. Please do not include your name in your response.