Roy (Stephen J. Roy Memorial Scholarship Fund)
- Need based, available to students who have an interest in law and ties to Larimer County (students attending Windsor High School are eligible)
This scholarship provides assistance to students with financial need who reside in, or have substantial ties to Larimer County and have an interest in the study of law or our system of government, debate or other similar law-related educational activities. It is available to high school senior applicants, payable within two (2) years of graduation. Students attending Windsor High School are eligible to apply. Applicants will be required to submit an essay.
- Stephen J. Roy Memorial Scholarship Fund
- One award of $2,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe for the selection committee your family's financial situation and why you feel you should be awarded this scholarship. Please do not include any names in your response.
- Please write an essay (500 words maximum) describing your interest in the study of law or our system of government, debate or other similar law-related educational activities. Please do not include your name in your response.
- If you do NOT attend a high school (or home school) in Larimer County or attend Windsor High School, please describe your ties to Larimer County.