Harry and Mabel Boland Scholarship Fund - CHS
This is a need-based scholarship, available only to Centennial High School students
The applicant should:
- Be a senior who has demonstrated an ability for academic success
- Student/student’s family must exhibit acute financial need which would be amplified by a student in college.
Selection will be based on financial need, academics, community involvement, and evidence of a career goal. An essay is required discussing post-secondary plans, career goals, and why those choices were made. Preference is to be given to students who will attend an in-state school, including 2-year/junior college or trade school.
- One award of $1,500
- Supplemental Questions
- My cumulative unweighted GPA is at least a 2.5, and this is confirmed by the transcript that I have uploaded.
- Do you plan to attend a Colorado college/university?
- Financial need is a factor for this scholarship. Please upload the first page (Student Aid Report) of your FAFSA in PDF format.
- Please share what you have learned from your community involvement activities.
- Please write an essay (500 word maximum) on how you have demonstrated your ability for academic success. Please do not include your name in your response.
- Please describe for the selection committee your family's financial situation and why you feel you should be awarded this scholarship. Please do not include any names in your response.
- Please write an essay (500 word maximum) that shares your post-secondary plans, career goals, and why you have made these choices. Please do not include your name in your response.
- Show 2 more