Austin J. Hart Memorial Scholarship Fund
The Austin J. Hart Memorial Scholarship Fund was established at the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado to honor Austin’s legacy of selflessness, integrity, hard work, courage, ambition, and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Be a current Colorado State University undergraduate student *or * graduating high school student who has been accepted to, and will attend, Colorado State University for their undergraduate degree.
• Intend to pursue an undergraduate business degree, broadly defined and not limited to a particular college within CSU. (Example: An economics degree at CSU is currently part of the College of Liberal Arts.)
• Demonstrate entrepreneurial experience/activities.
*Preference will be given to applicants who meet all three criteria.
*Students may only receive this award once; past recipients may not reapply.
- One award of $3,000
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your anticipated college graduation date?
- Describe how your entrepreneurial experience/activities have contributed to your career goals or future plans. Please do not include your name in your response.